Sunday, August 29, 2010

Our First Blog Post!

My wife is making me do this. She is as hip as it gets when it comes to Tweet'in, FaceBookin, MySpacen, or whatever you call posting to all those crazy new sites. I will have to agree I think it is a great way to get out fun and interesting info in your own style and words. So be prepared to be dazzled and delighted with my Hemmingwayesque way with words....NOT.

Logical Fit is my dream business. We are the only Retul Certified bicycle fitter in Nevada. We fit bicycles to their riders utilizing high tech 3D motion capture technology to make clients more efficient, powerful and comfortable. But enough of the boring work related stuff. Our new blog is going to keep you posted on lots of fun cycling related stuff like races, components, rides, people and places.

So sit back, grab yourself a drink and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment